I mean, I liked dazeofgrace and all, but was only because I couldn't have my first choice of
bratness originally cause it was used, now that that account has been purged, it's all MINE!
Woo!
Got my Young Driver's completion certificate in the mail yesterday which was nice to see. May 17th is my government road test, which hopefully I'll pass no problem. As long as I pass that I'm in the free and clear as I'd just have to wait the two years during the newly-licensed driver phase and I'd already have my YD certificate to show at that point in time to get my full license.
Not a whole lot else is new really, just antsy for the next few weeks to go by and for it to be vacation time! :)
Woo!
Got my Young Driver's completion certificate in the mail yesterday which was nice to see. May 17th is my government road test, which hopefully I'll pass no problem. As long as I pass that I'm in the free and clear as I'd just have to wait the two years during the newly-licensed driver phase and I'd already have my YD certificate to show at that point in time to get my full license.
Not a whole lot else is new really, just antsy for the next few weeks to go by and for it to be vacation time! :)
hehehe
Date: 2007-05-08 01:06 pm (UTC)Re: hehehe
Date: 2007-05-08 09:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-08 09:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-08 09:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-08 09:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-08 08:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-08 09:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-08 11:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-08 11:37 pm (UTC)It's nice to feel like me again, I started using bratness as my nickname on ICQ when I first got the internet in 1997, hehe, glad to have it here! :)
no subject
Date: 2007-05-09 02:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-05-12 07:25 pm (UTC)