Multifest anyone?
Jun. 14th, 2007 06:56 amhttp://multifest.ca/index.html
It's this weekend. Any of you interested in going with us?
Since Father's Day is Sunday, I am gathering Saturday would be the better day for most of us to go.
Once I find out who might be interested in coming then we can figure out where we want to meet up and at what time :)
It's this weekend. Any of you interested in going with us?
Since Father's Day is Sunday, I am gathering Saturday would be the better day for most of us to go.
Once I find out who might be interested in coming then we can figure out where we want to meet up and at what time :)
no subject
Date: 2007-06-14 09:09 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-06-15 01:58 am (UTC)I do still hope you have fun on your Pub Crawl despite my poutiness that you can't come;)
Looks like Lisa and some of her friends are going...which is cool...
no subject
Date: 2007-06-15 08:38 pm (UTC)